At securelytics we provide technical services, advice and assistance and support the compliance requirements for our client’s security management systems, against the international standard ISO 27001.
Our qualified and experienced consultants have assisted our clients to ensure they establish and maintain an effective information management system, with a commitment to continuous improvement. The benefits provided for clients achieving ISO 27001 compliance include:
- bringing organisations to compliance with legal, regulatory and statutory requirements;
- increasing overall organisational efficiency and operational efficiency;
- minimising internal and external risks to business continuity;
- significantly limiting security and privacy breaches;
- providing a process for information security and corporate governance; and
- increased stakeholder confidence due to the strong reputation of the standard.
Our consultants work closely with clients on the design and implementation of their security management systems to ensure that they are consistent with, and aligned to, an organisation’s needs and objectives.